I was tagged on yesterday by Melissa at TwaddleMeNot (http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/TwaddleMeNot/159462/). My responses are below.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
from Webster's Dictionary: to act (with up) be unruly; behave eccentrically
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I caught a bit of Scrapbooking, Sportscenter, and the movie “Houseguest” earlier today. (Obviously, I'm a remote freak)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My son's hearty laugh and my husband flipping paperwork nearby
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About 7:30 pm. I put the water hose on some backyard plants
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
I teach college courses online, so I'm in between writing to students.
9. What are you wearing?
Navy blue plaid pajamas and some neat flip-flops that I won at a ladies' Bible study.
10. Did you dream last night?
I can't remember
11. When did you last laugh?
Talking with the kids earlier this evening.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A mustard yellow paint that I completed myself with a couple of pictures and sconces.
13. Seen anything weird lately? Yep. The traffic leaving the city on the freeway that runs near our home brought about deja vu of us fleeing Hurricane Rita this time almost a year ago. YIKES!
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's a nice break from what's been a trying day. I don't get headaches often, but I have one tonight.
15. What is the last film or video you saw?
I watched Shark Tale with the kids on yesterday.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Probably a larger car, but my first priority would be to tithe, then pay off the house, and then save.
17. Tell me something about you that I do not know.
I'm originally from Georgia, and I've lived in Washington, D.C. and in Philadelphia, PA before moving to Texas.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make it a distinctly Christian world. (This was Melissa's answer, but I like it).
19. Do you like to dance?
I love to! I just don't get to do it as often as I'd like!
20. Comment to George Bush:
Now I'm laughing! I'd probably say, “What are you thinking?”
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Our first is a girl, Halle Estelle.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I think we flirted with Jeremiah.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I would welcome the chance to live abroad.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
Well done my good and faithful servant. (This was also Melissa's answer, but I couldn't think of a better one).
25. 5 people who must also do this quiz on THEIR blog (if they so desire and have the time):
schooldaze, Womanof God, Titus2woman, r3lily–sorry, but the person who sent this to me would have been my 5th blog!