I was tagged by Tirzah at ‘Yearnin 4 Some Learnin‘. Here are the rules:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So, here 6 unimportant things about myself:
(1) I make to-do lists that include things I’ve already done and then check those items off.
(2) If I enjoy a movie enough, I can watch it over and over and over.
(3) I think dusting is the most futile effort on planet Earth.
(4) I can’t decide what is my favorite color.
(5) I was a vegetarian for two years, but went back to eating meat because I started gaining weight!
(6) Even though our kids are all past the baby stage, I still keep baby wipes around; they’re so handy!
Well, obviously, these things are real unimportant, so I think I succeeded at the intent of the tag. I may not pass it along immediately as many of my blogging buddies are now award-free and tag-free. As an aside, I’ll have to think more about the whole free thing. I respect their decisions and admire their desire to please the Father. Yet, my thoughts are that my ability to have fun and receive praise with the right spirit say as much about me as a Christian as anything else that I write. In the meantime, God bless each of you.